Thursday, 22 August 2013

Taj Mahal


Dear HM Queen Nor Azni Binti Abdul Latiff,

On your Birthday today, I realize that I have lived one more year with the prettiest woman in the whole world.

Today reminds me of the only goal and ambition of my life ? to grow old with you and carry along happy memories.

I may not be the best husband ever. But that never stopped you from being the best wife ever.

You have tolerated me and my shortcomings. You have tolerated by limitations and idiosyncrasies. You have tolerated my annoying habits and my mistakes. You are the pillar and support in my life

You are not just a wife to me, you are my best friend. You are my all in one package ? my wife, friend, lover, soul mate and my partner in crime for everything. I count on you for everything because nobody else understands me the way you do.

I wish I could express all my love for you in a few words or sentences. It is impossible because my love for you is never ending

Thanks a ton for all that you have done for me. I love you to death. A very Happy Birthday to you.

I hope all your wishes come true except the one below:-




Your Loving Husband,
Farid Affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment