Saturday, 29 December 2012

The Proposal



At this moment, I am suddenly feel that I am like Tun Nila in 'Musang Berjanggut' mesmerize with Puspawangi, when she eventually sorted out the bag containing a jumbled up mix of rice, salt, chilli, onions, garlic and spices and was able to cook something out of them


For all his life been waiting for to see a dream coming true. So there he was, try to make it all his own. Alone and soon thought he couldn't change the whole world. For all his life been searching always try to find someone like you..

Azni....you are everything I never knew I always wanted. You are a my Swiss army knife. It is that little things you do, and you keep pulling out things, and just when you think there couldn't be any more cool things, a new cool thing comes out, and that was you.

I probably will not tell you guys the story about how we met. It might come as a surprise to many of you that we didn't know each other for very long before we plan to get marry . What can I say - when you know, you know.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

I wanna marry you because the first time that I saw these hands, I could not imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do.

Azni.... I guarantee there will be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I will regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.

When two people love each other, commit to each other, it has to be an act of will—a decision…You have to hang on to that decision and the choice to love each other even if it’s only by a thread.

Today on our engagement day witness by our families & friend again..

Nor Azni Binti Abdul Latiff... I have come here with a view to ask you would you be my wife, and I promise to love you, honour, cherish, in sickness and health, riches or poverty, and will forsake all others and cleave thee only unto you as long as we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment