Friday, 6 May 2011

The Refined Man, Man of Contradiction

Dear Reader,

These days it seems like any idiot with a laptop computer can churn out a blog and be famous. That's certainly what I'm hoping. It would be a real letdown if the trend changed before this masterpiece goes to cyberspace.

As some of you may know, my main profession is accounting. It's a challenge for an accountant to write a whole blog. Everything I've learnt in my entire life can be boiled down to a dozen of numbers, so  writing is a problem for me. 

I read someplace that the brain needs some boredom during the day to process thoughts and generate creativity. That sounds right. My best ideas always bubble up when I'm bored. And my period of greatest creative output is now when I am in Bunbury felt like a play date for coma patients. 

So my "plan for excellence" is to repeat myself often to take up some page space. In marketing terms, this is called "adding value." And for your reading pleasure I will include many colourful but unnecessary metaphors. In fact, the metaphors in this blog are more useless then it is.

The law of God and man both give the party an opportunity to make his defence, if he has any. I remember to have heard it obverse by a very learnt man, upon such an occasion, that even God Himself did not pass sentence upon Adam.

Men in general judge more by sense of sight then of touch because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone see what you seem to be, for what you really are and those few do not dare take stands against in general opinions.

Allow me to defence myself before you judge me. A man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell the truth.

I am of delicate mind. I stepped aside for my needs, disdaining the common office.Let each man be judged by his deeds. I have paid my price to live with myself on the term that I willed…..

How can I prove my innocent if you are my Prosecutor, Jury, Judge and Executioner.I don’t want to fight with a fool;They will drag me down to their level and win by experience…

Forgive my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense..

My confessions,
Jester Istana (Farid Affandi)

Note:- This is my blog disclaimer to the reader

No comments:

Post a Comment